Available on most new Ford and Lincoln vehicles, and most pre-owned vehicles with less than 80,000 miles, from Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane!
When you purchase an Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane vehicle, you get much more than the exhilarating driving experience that comes standard with every Ford.
An Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane LIFETIME WARRANTY is valid from vehicle sale date during the customer's lifetime or until the customer no longer owns the vehicle.
This is an inclusionary warranty, which means only named components are covered. The warranty is limited to these listed parts.
Cylinder block, cylinder head(s), rotor housings and their internal parts, intake manifold, exhaust manifold(s), timing gears, timing chain(s) or belt(s), timing chain or belt tensioner(s) and timing chain or belt cover, valve cover(s), flywheel or flexplate, ring gear, harmonic balancer, oil pump, vacuum pump, water pump, oil pan, turbocharger or supercharger housing(s) and their internal parts, waste gate, intercooler, engine mounts, and EGR valve.
Transmission/Transfer Case/All-Wheel Drive Assembly:
Transmission case, transaxle case, transfer case and their internal parts, torque convertor, vacuum modulator, cooler and metal cooler lines, transmission mounts, slave cylinder and master cylinder of a manual transmission clutch assembly.
Drive Train Assembly:
Final drive and axle housing(s) and their internal parts, axle shafts and bearings, universal and constant velocity joints, drive shaft(s), center bearings and drive shaft yokes, four-wheel drive engagement actuator/motor, traction control linkage, solenoids, control processor and sensors, and 4x4 locking hub. Front-wheel drive and rear-wheel drive.
The deductible is the amount the customer must pay for each covered repair.
Registration Date to 6 Months:
$0 deductible when repairs are performed at Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane or another authorized repair shop.
6 Months to 5 Years:
Disappearing deductible, which means $0 deductible when covered repairs are performed at Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane. The deductible is $100 when covered repairs are performed at a repair facility other than Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane.
After 5 Years
Deductible is $300 regardless of where covered repairs are performed.
The limited warranty does not apply to:
• Vehicles used for commercial, business or government purposes.
• Vehicles used for or equipped for competitive driving, racing, contests of speed, towing a trailer, boat, or other vehicle unless vehicle is equipped with a tow package which meets or exceeds the vehicle manufacturer's towing package specifications
• Any damage or loss due to water, rust or contamination.
• Any expense incurred in connection with repairs performed without receipt of prior authorization from Warranty Plan Administrator.
• Any mechanical failure caused by sludge buildup, contaminants, foreign objects, improper amount or type of fluids, lubricants, coolants, or refrigerants, or lack of required maintenance
• Any damage resulting from continued operation or caused by owner's failure to take reasonable precautions to prevent further damage to the vehicle when an apparent problem exists.
• Any resulting or subsequent damage to or from a non-covered part.
• The vehicle if the odometer is inoperative or has been altered or tampered with during the time you owned your vehicle so that the actual mileage cannot be determined.
• The vehicle if it has been modified or if it has any alterations to the power train, the suspension (including tire or wheel sizes or offsets) or the exhaust system not approved by the manufacturer of the vehicle.
• Any loss or expense due to failures caused by overheating.
• Any loss normally covered by an automobile insurance policy including injury or death to any person or persons.
If the owner fails to maintain the vehicle according to the requirements below, coverage under this Limited Warranty will be restricted or denied.
1. Required Maintenance - It is the owner's responsibility to maintain and service the vehicle according to the service and maintenance schedule published by the manufacturer of the vehicle. Owner must perform all scheduled maintenance for this Limited Warranty to remain in effect. If owner fails to maintain vehicle according to the service and maintenance schedule published by the manufacturer of the vehicle and owner's failure to maintain the vehicle is a cause of the mechanical failure, the claim will be restricted or denied.
2. Required Recordkeeping - Owner must keep repair orders and maintenance receipts issued by the repair facility that serviced the vehicle. Each repair order should show the date of repair, the odometer reading on that date, and a detailed listing of the services performed and parts replaced.
3. Self-Service And Maintenance - If the owner performs their own maintenance services the owner must retain proof of purchase receipts. The receipts must clearly show the date the service was performed and the parts/lubricants replaced. The receipts must include a notation of the odometer reading at the time the maintenance was performed.
4. Continued Operation - When a known problem exists with the vehicle, it is the owner's responsibility and owner must take all reasonable steps and use all reasonable means to protect the vehicle from further damage resulting from continued operation.
VEHICLES EXCLUDED FROM LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Leased vehicles, as-is vehicles, commercial vehicles, Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 and Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R. See dealer for current exclusions.
FILING A CLAIM
1. It is the owner's responsibility to maintain and service the vehicle. Owner shall return vehicle to Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane to determine the problem and the cause of mechanical failure. If this is not possible, call the plan Administrator for instructions.
2. Owner must authorize any charges necessary to determine the cause of the failure. This includes necessary diagnostic and teardown charges.
This Limited Warranty provides coverage in the United States, including its territories and possessions, and Canada only for failures due solely to the mechanical failure of a Covered Part.
CANCELLATION AND TRANSFER EXCLUSIONS
This Limited Warranty is issued by Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane only and not by the manufacturer of the Vehicle. This Limited Warranty is neither cancelable nor transferable. This Limited Warranty is included without additional cost as part of the purchase price of the Vehicle.
Contact your Eau Claire Ford Lincoln Quick Lane Service department for claims and claim information requests.
OUR BRAND PROMISES FOR YOU, OUR VALUED CUSTOMER
1. ONE LOW PRICE. PLAIN & SIMPLE. ALWAYS
There's no need for customers to negotiate with us to get our Best Price. Whether you're 18 or 80, you get the same price, up front, in writing, everyday. We always have fair prices representing good value.
2. RELAXED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE & CONSULTATIVE SALES PROCESS
Relax. Our sales team is here to help you make a wise choice and they're paid based on how satisfied you are, not on how much you spend. Our customer-friendly consulting process aims to identify the wants and needs of our customers before we present our offerings to them. It is a process to build the customer's knowledge of what choices they have available in developing their solutions.
3. REAL CASH VALUE FOR YOUR TRADE
You'll know what your vehicle is worth before you start to shop. It will be based on the current market value of your vehicle and doesn't depend on which vehicle you want to buy. We'll pay you that price for your vehicle even if you don't buy ours.We have an interactive appraisal process designed for the customer to get the most for their trade up front without negotiating.
4. THE RIGHT VEHICLES AT THE RIGHT TIME
We have the right vehicles in stock, based on what you want, at the best value for your money. You'll find a wide variety to choose from with various levels of reconditioning on our used vehicles. All value priced.
5. FINANCIAL SERVICES
We'll find financial services to meet your budget, and evaluate your every option. Your choice and your credit history won't change the price of the vehicle.Financial services aims to create the highest value for the customers today and in the future, and retain those customers for life.
6. YOU CAN'T BUY THE WRONG VEHICLE
7 - day money back guarantee on most pre-owned vehicles*:
Bring it back in the same condition it was when purchased and get a full refund. No questions asked.
30 - day exchange available on most pre-owned vehicles*:
Return your purchase within 30 days and receive the full purchase price toward any vehicle on our lot.
Written warranty provided on most pre-owned vehicles. *Excludes as is vehicles and vehicles under $5995. Must be of equal or greater value.
7. DEPENDABLE SERVICE TO MEET YOUR SCHEDULE
Our professional team is here to provide you full maintenance and repair services when you want and need them, including Saturdays. Oil changes without an appointment. Professional service process focused on your needs.
If you have any questions, please call us at (715) 852-1000